Alan Arnette is a Keynote Speaker, Mountaineer and Alzheimer’s Advocate.
Everest summiter in 2011 and oldest American to summit K2 at 58 on his birthday July 27, 2014. Cited as “most respected voice on Everest” by Outside Magazine.
His objectives for the Memories are Everything® climbs are:
- Educate the public, especially youth, on the early warning signs and how to prepare
- Increase awareness that Alzheimer’s Disease has no cure
- Raise research money for Alzheimer’s non-profits
His projects include:
- 2015 – 2020: Project 8000 for Alzheimer’s:
- Memories are Everything
- 2014: K2, the Hardest Mountain for Alzheimer’s, the Hardest Disease: Memories are Everything®
- 2011: The 7 Summits Climb for Alzheimer’s: Memories are Everything®
- 2008: Memories are Everything®: The Road Back to Mt. Everest®
Over $250,000 raised for Alzheimer’s non-profits and 50 million people reached through his climbs. To learn more visit his website at www.alanarnette.com or click the image below.
Geo’Junga offers 10% off any personalized benchmarks using coupon code “Memories” including $10 donated directly to Memories are Everything®.